HAM CLASSIC TOURS AND EXPEDITION is a company dully registered pursuant to and in accordance with the business Names (Registration) Act and the rules thereunder, and has been entered the number 435402 in the index of Registration in The United republic of Tanzania.
HAM CLASSIC TOURS AND EXPEDITION, offers Corporate Car Rentals, Fleet management,
Air ticketing booking, Reservation services and Tourism services that includes game ranges, game drives in National parks in Tanzania, airport pickup and drop, town trip drives and tour, photographic safaris and so more. HAM CLASSIC TOURS AND EXPEDITION is currently looking for dynamic, committed, suitably qualified, competent, dedicated, and self-motivated Tanzanians to fill the following vacancies after successful interview:.
• High integrity
• Clear understanding of work ethics
• Excellent analytical ability
• Fluent in English and Swahili
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to interact with superiors, peers and subordinates
Entry Qualifications Holder of Diploma/Bachelor degree in tourism, Office Administration, or equivalent. Candidates who are fluent in French / Chinese have an added advantage. Age range of 22 -29 years, At least 1 years of experience. Women are encouraged to apply
Duties and responsibilities
• Preparing holiday packages for local and international market.
• Marketing the company’s products and services to potential clients
• Closing sales with clients
• Liaising with various the service providers e.g. hotels and transport for the best price they can offer to clients.
• Welcoming visitors and direct them to the appropriate offices.
• Conduct clerical duties, including filing, answering phone calls, responding to emails and preparing documents
• Provide administrative support for operations team.
• Photocopying and printing various documents on behalf of the other colleagues.
• Handling social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram, Google plus, etc.
• Updating company’s website with different new packages and offers available.
• Introducing new clients to the company’s database.
• Maintaining current clients and keeping in touch with them.
• Booking appointment with clients to visit them in their offices.
• Increasing the company’s market share.
• Taking care of the general cleanliness of the office.
All above vacancies carry on attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits in accordance with the approved Hamtours Schemes of Service as per qualifications and experience stated in the specific vacant post.
NB: GENERAL CONDITIONS
• All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania prepared to transfer his/her service to HAM CLASSIC TOURS AND EXPEDITION after successful performance in the interview;
• Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address/post code, e-mail and telephone numbers;
• Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement;
• Applicants must attach their copies of the following certificates;
Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts;
Verified by NECTA Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates; and
• Attaching copies of the following certificates is strictly not accepted
Form IV and form VI results slips; and
Testimonials and all Partial transcripts.
• Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts;
• Applicants with special needs/case (disability) are supposed/advised to indicate;
• Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE);
• Certificates from Foreign Universities should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU);
• Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate to legal action.
HAM CLASSIC TOURS AND EXPEDITION is currently looking for dynamic, committed, suitably qualified, competent, dedicated, and self-motivated Tanzanians to fill the role of a Tour Consultant & Office Administrator