THEME: ACHIEVING RAPID BUSINESS GROWTH AND PROFITABILITY THROUGH SUSTAINED SALES GROWTH FROM KEY CUSTOMERS
Date: 18th – 20th November
Location/Venue: Serena Hotel DAR ES SALAAM
Career Options Africa, East Africa’s leading HR consulting group with branches in Kenya , Uganda, Tanzania and Rwanda has partnered with the international sales institute to design and deliver this workshop.
Target Group: Sales Directors, Sales Managers, Key Account Managers in East Africa
KEY TRAINING TOPICS AND EXPECTED OUTCOME
- Sales strategy – competence to create a solid corporate sales strategy as a foundation to sound key account management.
- Key Account Mapping Competence – competence to identify key accounts with the best opportunity for sustainable growth.
- Enterprise level Relationship Management Competence – competence to initiate, strengthen and sustain unique relationship with each key account and be able to protect the account from competitors.
- Creating and Communicating Value – competence to set up a value lab to create and effectively communicate value to key customers
- Systems and Structures – competence to develop a sound corporate framework (systems, structures, Technology and people) for effective management of key accounts management.
- Key Account Performance Management – Competence to develop sound and effective key account metrics and using the metrics to track individual performance of each account. In addition, competence to develop a sound growth , recovery or wind up strategies for key accounts based on performance.
One million, three hundred thousand shillings (Tzx 1,300,000) or Six hundred dollars ($600)
- 2 – 4 delegates – 10% discount
- 4 – 5 delegates – 20% discount
- Early bird discounts – 10% discounts for confirmed bookings made 40 days to training date over and above group discounts.
STRATEGIC KEY ACCOUNTS WORKSHOP_
Please follow and like us: