Our client, a leading Hygiene solutions company with global operations, is seeking to fill the above position for a new project running in several cities in Democratic Republic of Congo and meant to provide water solutions to various clients in the manufacturing sector.
The client seeks to fill the above vacancies with suitable Congolese candidate at the earliest time possible
Reporting to the Customer Service Engineer, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing on-site end-user support, equipment installation, programming, maintenance, and repairs. He is responsible for showing customers how to use their equipment. He also performs other duties as assigned to him or her by the Customer Service Engineer and the Business Development Manager including but not limited to sales and service.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Perform all on-site activities related to installation, testing, repair, management and maintenance of equipment and machinery and demonstrate how to use them.
- Respond quickly to customer problems; troubleshoot any problems the customers are having, fixing defective or broken equipment or ordering the necessary parts to replace faulty or worn-out parts. Track and document the progression of the work.
- Support and implement overall improvement programs for the area including; savings initiatives.
- Ensure applicable production related IT-systems are reviewed maintained to meet the current and future needs of the business.
- Service activity associated with fine sensor technology and with optimizing the functionality of existing CIP stations.
- Active cooperation / communication with sales team and customers regarding technical solutions and implementation of projects
- Putting in place optimization initiatives to ensure that equipment efficiency is achieved.
- Carrying out planned preventive maintenance within a specified period and specified time.
- Monitoring of equipment performance and replace/maintain to reduce plant break down.
- Generate plant performance report/review the reports and respond to reports and present the same to management.
- Address client concerns and ensure the resolution of issues in a timely manner.
- Retain accounts through the development of strong relationships with key decision makers
- Training clients on our product/equipment applications, on start-up, operation and maintenance of various pieces of equipment
- Ensure Process Safety and regulatory compliance is maintained within Operations
- Team up with colleagues and other team members to check and update field automation systems and databases, confirms that machinery and instruments function normally.
The job holder should have the following qualifications:
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, industrial Maintenance.
- At least 2 years’ Experience in a similar position
- Certificates, qualification or training in relevant areas of Work Health and Safety including general risk assessments, manual handling and first aid – would be advantageous
THE RIGHT PERSON FOR THE JOB
- Possesses knowledge of general electronics and machinery
- Is able to handle multiple tasks within a single day;
- Physically fit to lift equipment, work in confined spaces, bend frequently
- Strong working knowledge of equipment and tools used in the industry
- The ability to work independently
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- General IT skills- Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Fluent in English ad French – reading, writing and speaking
WHAT THE CLIENT IS OFFERING THE RIGHT PERSON
The client is offering a competitive remuneration package for the successful candidate.
HOW TO APPLY
Send CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20th May 2021 subject heading, as FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN However applications will be reviewed as they are received and qualified candidates called for interview as soon as their CV’s are received.
Candidates who do not hear from us by this date should consider their applications unsuccessful.
WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO
Career Options Africa is a Human Resource Consultancy firm with branches in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Rwanda.
Our Range of services includes;
|Hr outsourcing Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi and the Democratic Republic of Congo|
|Outsourced labour management in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi and the Democratic Republic of Congo|
|Staff outsourcing in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi and the Democratic Republic of Congo|
|Recruitment agencies in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi and the Democratic Republic of Congo
Outsourced payroll management Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi and the Democratic Republic of Congo
Payroll outsourcing companies Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi and the Democratic Republic of Congo