Sgs Kenya ltd
- Tarehe ya Mwisho Kutuma Maombi
- Jina la Mwajiri / Kampuni
- Abood Group of Companies
- Aina ya Kampuni
- Aina ya Majukumu
- Ngazi ya Kati
- Aina ya nafasi
- Mwajiriwa wa kudumu
- Uzoefu wa miaka
- Miaka 2
To oversee the administrative Operations of the Company.
- To supervise Administrative staffs and report to Group Human Resources Manager or Directors of the Company.
- Planning and Coordinating Administrative procedures and devising ways to streamline processes.
- To recruit and train personnel and allocate responsibilities and office space.
- To assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency.
- To ensure smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations.
- To monitor inventory of Office supplies and the purchasing of the new material with attention to budgetary constraints.
- To monitor cost and expenses to assist in budget preparation.
- To ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations.
- Maintain and update company databases on Employees Leave, Attendance, and Payroll.
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents.
- Answer queries by employees and clients.
- Update office policies as needed.
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments.
- Book meeting rooms as required
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Maintaining physical and digital personnel records like employment contracts.
- Update internal databases with new hire information
- Gather payroll data like bank accounts and working days
- Schedule job interviews and contact candidates as needed
- Prepare reports and presentations on HR-related metrics like total number of hires by department
- Develop training and on-boarding material
- Respond to employees’ questions about benefits (for example, number of vacation days they’re eligible for)
- Any other duties as delegated or assigned by an Employer.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Public Administration or any related fields.
- At least two years experience
Well capable leader-driven personnel to run smooth all company.
INDUSTRYAdvertising, Media & Entertainment
Related Jobs (14)
Agribusiness Officer Jobs – Fauna & Flora International on September 9, 2020 Full Time
2 Fresher Accounts Assistant Job Opportunities – Law Development Centre (LDC) on September 9, 2020 Full Time