Our client, a leading Hygiene solutions company with global operations, is seeking to fill the above position at a new project in Rwanda meant to provide our water solutions to clients.
The client seeks to fill the above vacancy with suitable candidate at the earliest time possible
Reporting to the Site Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for carrying out scheduled maintenance, run operations and carry out routine process checks to ensure that the standard operating procedures are followed. He/she will also periodically carry out analysis to ensure compliance with agreed KPIs.
He or She is responsible for the safe operation the water treatment system to ensure highest standards of water treatment. He is also responsible for operating and maintaining specific equipment, troubleshooting equipment failures, assisting in performing daily inspections and preventative maintenance, and performing other tasks that are required or as directed by management.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
|Analysis and reporting
The job holder should have the following qualifications:
- Degree in Microbiology, Food Science, Chemistry (Analytical, Biochem, General etc.)
- At least 3 years’ Experience in a similar position
THE RIGHT PERSON FOR THE JOB
- Good knowledge of laboratory standard operating procedures and reagents handling
- sound knowledge of standard analytical test procedures
- Must have basic knowledge of laboratory chemicals.
- Must be able to carry out tasks accurately within a reasonable timeframe.
- Must have good knowledge of sample testing and trouble shooting.
- Must be computer literate and have good communication skills.
- Knowledge of good manufacturing practices will be an added advantage.
WHAT THE CLIENT IS OFFERING THE RIGHT PERSON
The client is offering a competitive remuneration package for the successful candidate.
HOW TO APPLY
Send CV only to email@example.com by 13th May 2021 subject heading, as PROCESS TECHNICIAN However applications will be reviewed as they are received and qualified candidates called for interview as soon as their CV’s are received.
Candidates who do not hear from us by this date should consider their applications unsuccessful.
WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO
Career Options Africa is a Human Resource Consultancy firm with branches in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Rwanda.
Our Range of services includes;
|Hr outsourcing Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi and the Democratic Republic of Congo|
|Outsourced labour management in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi and the Democratic Republic of Congo|
|Staff outsourcing in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi and the Democratic Republic of Congo|
|Recruitment agencies in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi and the Democratic Republic of Congo
Outsourced payroll management Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi and the Democratic Republic of Congo
Payroll outsourcing companies Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi and the Democratic Republic of Congo