Job Title: Regional HR Coordinator
Duty Station: Uganda
Baylor-Uganda is a private not for profit child health and development organization providing family-centered pediatric HIV/AIDS prevention, care and treatment services, health professional training, and clinical research in Uganda. Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation -Uganda (Baylor-Uganda) is an indigenous not-for-profit child health and development organisation affiliated to the Baylor College of Medicine International Paediatric AIDS Initiative (BIPAI), a Network of paediatric HIV/AIDS care and treatment Children’s Clinical Centres of Excellence and international program offices in 11 countries across Africa and Eastern Europe.
Job Summary: The Regional HR Coordinator will be responsible for the performance management aspects of the project and the district supported personnel. This position will be responsible for the performance management aspects of the project and the district supported personnel. It will ensure that all staff have clear job descriptions at the entry point, monitor probationary appraisals for proper decision making, and also monitor the appraisal exercise of all staff, both project and district supported staff. It will ensure there are efficient systems in place to track staff performance against key project indicators and also ensure that identified gaps in performance at all levels are addressed through coaching, mentorship, or training programs. The position will support the recruitment, selection, orientation, payroll, employee relations and welfare, Regional HR database, performance management, absorption and exit of staff.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate must hold a master’s degree in Human Resource management or industrial/Organizational Psychology or MBA (Human Resource) or (A Degree in Human Resource management or industrial/Organizational Psychology
- A minimum of three years of experience in managing a corporate function, providing the following knowledge and skills, managing performance-driven programs, managing the change process, including executive coaching, communications, and transition management; with a reputable international NGO, and direct experience with government and donor representatives.
- Must have Key personal competences in Team and communication skills, networking, and analytical skills.
- Applications should include a cover letter, CV, daytime telephone contact, three traceable professional references and certified UNEB certificates as well as certified University Transcripts
- You must have at least a credit 6 in MATHEMATICS and ENGLISH at Ordinary Level (UCE). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their applications online at the link below
Deadline: 18th September, 2020
Related Jobs (2)
Area Manager West Nile NGO Jobs – Humanity & Inclusion (Salary 8.5m) on October 1, 2020 Full Time