Our client, a leading Hygiene solutions company with global operations, is seeking to fill the above position for a new project running in several cities in the Democratic Republic of Congo and meant to provide water solutions to various clients in the manufacturing sector.
The client seeks to fill the above vacancies with suitable Congolese candidate at the earliest time possible
Reporting to the Business Development Manager, the site Manager shall ensure high standards of hygiene in all operations are maintained all times. He/She shall be responsible for leading the service team to achieve or highly demanding hygiene standards deliverables within strict deadlines while ensuring proper delivery of value proposition in all required areas daily.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Maintains regular customer contact and communication by utilizing daily planned site activities and scheduled meetings with the customers.
- Attend asset care (planning and maintenance) meetings and convey company requirements to the teams.
- provide overall day to day leadership of the project.
- Coordinate procurement and logistics at designated project sites.
- Follow up customer payments and keep debts within agreed debt age.
- Speedy redress of customer complaints and queries, in collaboration with relevant service line manager.
- Prepare KPI for line chemical usage as per forecasted production and meet Service delivery targets.
- Stock planning and control; liaising with operations to ensure timely delivery of service and product.
- Ensure customer satisfaction measures and KPIs are developed, achieved and maintained especially in areas of chemical optimization, trouble shooting and reporting.
- Identify selling opportunities by translating our products and services into value for customers.
- Be the safety custodian within the site by.
- Ensuring compliance of Health & Safety Policy
- Ensuring PPE available and being used properly with site team.
- Conducting monthly safety behaviour evaluation and implement change programs.
- conducting quarterly hazardous and Chemical Handling Trainings
- Produce accurate and well-planned Health and Safety risk assessments and reports.
- Document safe systems of work for use throughout the site by all process staff.
- Set and monitor appropriate performance objectives and standards for staff, conducting probation review and appraisals and dealing with staff discipline issues appropriately, through timely interviews and investigation, referring to the Country Manager / Business Development Manager for support.
The job holder should have the following qualifications:
- Degree in Microbiology, Food Science, Chemistry (Analytical, Biochem, General etc.), Engineering: Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic etc.; or any other related science degree.
- Certificates, qualification or training in relevant areas of Work Health and Safety including general risk assessments, manual handling and first aid etc. would be an advantage
- At least 3 years’ Experience in a similar position
THE RIGHT PERSON FOR THE JOB
- Previous experience in hygiene and cleaning operations or FMCG industry leadership role
- Ability to communicate across different levels inside and outside organization.
- Proven understanding of HACCP, COSHH, QA & Management Procedures
- Ability to improve team performance in terms of line efficiency, cost reduction, waste reduction and quality standards.
- Able to engage and influence staff to prioritize, reschedule and show flexibility in carrying out work considering changing site needs or due to absence or turnover.
- Ability to implement standards and procedures, training and guidance to staff, in particular Work Health and Safety.
- Experience of managing a large and busy team with ability to delegate appropriately.
- Good basic standard of literacy and numeracy in order to support communication in a diverse environment, and understanding of time, attendance and budget figures.
- General IT skills- Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Fluent in English and French – reading, writing and speaking
WHAT THE CLIENT IS OFFERING THE RIGHT PERSON
The client is offering a competitive remuneration package for the successful candidate.
HOW TO APPLY
Send CV only to email@example.com by 20th May 2021 subject heading, as SITE MANAGER However applications will be reviewed as they are received and qualified candidates called for interview as soon as their CV’s are received.
Candidates who do not hear from us by this date should consider their applications unsuccessful.
WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO
Career Options Africa is a Human Resource Consultancy firm with branches in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, and Rwanda.
Our range of services includes;
|Hr outsourcing Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi and the Democratic Republic of Congo|
|Outsourced labour management in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi and the Democratic Republic of Congo|
|Staff outsourcing in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi and the Democratic Republic of Congo|
|Recruitment agencies in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi and the Democratic Republic of Congo
Outsourced payroll management Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi and the Democratic Republic of Congo
Payroll outsourcing companies Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi and the Democratic Republic of Congo